This course is for qualified coaches, who want to learn a values-based coaching approach. It includes a two-part training course, full documentation of the methodology, process and techniques, an option to become a Values Coach and to advertise your profile on the www.valuescoach.co.uk website.
Part 1: Understanding Values
- Develop your knowledge of values
- Learn to coach someone to understand, prioritise and score their values
- Learn how to raise a person’s self-awareness with values: including understanding emotional responses, bad decisions, behaviour patterns, poor communication.
Part 2: Living Values
- Learn how to coach someone to live a values-led life, using their values to manage their emotions, make better decisions and improve their behaviour patterns and communication.
- Learn how to coach someone to understand another person’s values to help them improve personal and business relationships and communication.
- Learn how to measure progress and identify new areas for development.